10 People Remember the Cringiest Romantic Gesture They've Seen
- March 10, 2018 - 12:03:00 PM
- Taken from: http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7043542/creepiest-shit-for-love
People do some strange stuff for love - but in reality, big romantic gestures don't work quite the same as they do in movies. Usually, they come across as creepy, desperate, and extremely invasive. Most of Love, Actually would get you arrested if you tried anything from that film in real life.
And that's why r/AskReddit posed the following question to the public: What is the creepiest/cringiest thing someone has done to prove their love to you?
The answers are...about what you'd expect, so here are the 10 people remember the cringiest romantic gesture they've seen:
1. "Look In The Tunk" (from Sam2250)
2. "A Whole Latte Issues" (from peregrin_took)
3. "Sour Nectar" (from burgermachine)
4. "Pinterest Psycho" (from jafar1987)
5. "Struck By Love" (by Jujube73)
6. "The Special Cake" (from LittleMissChromie)
7. "Immortal Love" (from sagittariums)
8. "Singin' For Love" (from CarneAsadaSteve)
9. "Punk-in Pie" (from Scry_K)
10. "The Happiest Ending" (from shitstorm_delux)